Yesware allows salespeople to track and analyze email communications, integrate sales activity with Salesforce and Marketo lead scoring.
Yesware injects data insights and sales communication tools into your existing email workspace, removing barriers to productivity and empowering sales teams to make smarter decisions, faster.
Gain Visibility into your MQL's
- Segment Smart Lists for more timely and relevant communications.
- Email opens, replies, link clicks, attachment opens, and scheduled calendar events are captured within Marketo, offering marketers a better understanding of how a lead has engaged with sales and when.
- Improve lead quality.
- Sales activity data is directly fed into Marketo’s lead record to reveal a 360-degree view of the entire customer acquisition process.
- Salespeople can increase the prioritization of prospects based on both sales and prospects activities.
Marketers can easily see what happens after a salesperson engages with a lead.
Email Tracking & Reminders
- Get alerts each time someone opens an email or clicks on a link
- Set reminders to follow-up on important emails or those that don't receive replies
- View detailed team reports & analytics on emails sent, opens, response rates, & much more
- Create personal, customized email templates for every stage of your sales process.
- Measure template effectiveness and share winning email templates with your whole team
- Create and Edit Salesforce contacts directly from Gmail
- Automatically sync all tracking data— sent emails, opens, link clicks, and replies— to Salesforce
- Get activity reporting for each contact, lead, account, and opportunity
Yesware’s integration with Marketo offers a win-win to an all too common problem: Lack of visibility into the sales cycle. After Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) are passed along to the sales team, marketers are often hard pressed to understand what happens when a salesperson emails that prospect. Did they click on a link? Visit the website?
To avoid the lead black hole and understand which activities equal closed business, marketers and salespeople can now view Yesware data in Marketo.
See the link to the right for more details on Yesware's Marketo Integration.
Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
- Track and analyze emails
- Inbox + Marketo Integration
- Share templates across teams
- Integrate with Salesforce