Mapfluence for Marketo
- Append data without IT
- Demographics for 30 industries
- Geocoding for 30+ countries
- Export leads to CRM
Mapfluence for Marketo allows B2C marketers to easily append third party data to leads. By integrating Urban Mapping’s powerful mapping API to Marketo, it is now easier than ever to perform lead scoring and append based on high-quality industry data. Marketers can leverage Urban Mapping’s expertise in data sourcing by tapping into a data warehouse of 10,000 variables that span demographics, consumer purchasing behavior, macroeconomic statistics, environmental data and more.
Data sources include
- US Census
- The World Bank
- National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- US Department of Education
- And more!
In addition to a broad collection of data relevant across industries, Mapfluence for Marketo also offers targeted industry solutions for B2C marketing, including
- Automotive Products/Services
- Financial Services (investments, insurance, banking, credit cards, charge cards)
- Food and Beverages
- Grocery chains
- Health/OTC drugs
- Home Furnishings
- Home Improvements
- Internet Behavior
Mapfluence for Marketo uses custom fields, webhooks, and API functionality of Marketo to provide a seamless experience, allowing marketers to tap into 10,000+ attributes, using them as triggers and segmentation points for campaigns.
The integration consists of the following steps:
- Select the indicators desired using our on-demand data catalog or use our pre-defined industry templates
- Create custom fields in Marketo corresponding to the indicators selected
- Configure webhooks in Marketo to populate the custom fields using the Mapfluence REST API
- Create or modify existing smart campaigns to perform an activity based on the custom fields containing the relevant indicators
The integration process is easily performed by users currently familiar with the Marketo platform - no technical or programming experience required!