By TMM Data
Connect Marketo data with any online or off-line data source for cross-channel analysis & campaign management automation. Do more with your data!
Blend all your marketing data - including Marketo data - with any other data source for seamless campaign management, digital engagement analysis, and attribution reporting, using TMMData’s extensive library of pre-built connectors and powerful, self-services automation tools.
TMMData's Marketo Universal Connector Features & Benefits:
• Self-service data access. TMMData’s platform includes over 100 out-of-the-box connectors. Simply select a new connection from a dropdown, add your login credentials, and start accessing data immediately.
Create a marketing data mart with clean, current data from all your team’s sources that can be accessed any time for additional data prep or sent out to your reporting and analysis tools.
• Master campaign management. TMMData’s platform includes tools to help teams coordinate campaign setup for real-time management and confident, cross-channel attribution.
Connect data from all your customer touch points to develop a 360° view of user behavior, digital experiences, and target audience segments.
• Data process automation. Easily schedule data processes to refreshdata pulls, repeat blending and cleaning processes, and send alertswhenever data changes.
TMMData's Foundation platform provides marketing teams from enterprises across a range of industries, such as Comcast, Shell, FedEx, Expedia, Royal Caribbean, and Sony Entertainment, among others, with the tools to access and blend all their critical data sources - including internal/external and online/off-line data - for confident, comprehensive cross-channel analysis, with automated campaign setup and direct imports to marketing analytics and BI tools.
TMMData is a premier provider of data integration, preparation, and management software. Our powerful, self-service platform provides a range of users with seamless access, automated data transformation, flexible governance solutions, and direct outputs to any platform or database, so digital marketers and analysts can focus on analysis and strategic decision-making.
Data Access & Blending
Marketers and other data users at various technical skill levels can connect to data from nearly any source without risking data quality
Self-Service Data Prep
Users with a variety of technical skill levels can enrich, contextualize, and explore all their data for confident cross-channel analysis
Data Storage & Management
Providing marketing team members access to a unified source of blended, current data being aggregated and cleaned as frequently as it's needed
Direct Data Entry & Governance
Enable standardized, error-free campaign setup and workflow management with simple, powerful, customizable forms for direct data entry
Data Connectors and Integrations
Easily access and merge data from any critical marketing sources for comprehensive campaign evaluation, using pre-built connectors and integrations
TMMData’s Marketo Universal Connector: Blend your Marketo data with any other marketing source for seamless campaign management, digital engagement analysis, and attribution reporting, using TMMData’s extensive library of pre-built connectors and powerful, self-services automation tools.
- TMMData’s platform includes an ever-growing list of over 100 out-of-the-box connectors, and our implementation team can create custom integrations for your unique internal/external or online/offline data sources.
- Create a marketing data mart with clean, current data from all your team’s sources that can be accessed any time for additional data prep or sent out to your reporting and analysis tools.
- Connect data from all your customer touchpoints to develop a 360° view of user behavior, digital experiences, and target audience segments.
- Easily schedule data processes to refresh data pulls, repeat blending and cleaning processes, and send alerts whenever data changes.
Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
- Self-service data access
- Unified marketing data source
- Flexible campaign governance
- Setup & management automation
With TMMData, we’ve been able to realize our goal to create full visibility of our customers from the time they first hit our site and do something all the way through to whether that customer calledJ. Manley, Sr. Manager, Digital Search Analytics, Comcast