Continuously Unify, Clean & Enrich your Data
- Continuous Data Quality Mgmnt
- Data Unification
- Structured Data Appending
- Segmenting, Scoring,Routing
Continuous Data Management For the B2B Marketer
The Challenge: How can you make data-driven decisions without good data?
“Big Data” and “data-driven marketing” are on the lips of every B2B marketer today, but they are mere buzzwords unless a fundamental three-part problem is addressed:
1. Data quality: Most B2B databases have poor data quality that get 3% worse every month.
2. Data Completeness: The typical marketing database is missing large amounts of data required for nurturing, scoring, routing, targeting & segmentation.
3. Data overload / data integration: Each new marketing technology within a business represents a silo of inconsistent data, and without data unification, data quality can’t be addressed.
The Solution: ReachForce Continuous Marketing Data Management
How it works:
We match and unify all of your relevant but disparate customer marketing data in a central location. With a single source of the truth for all people, company and transaction data, you get a true 360-degree customer view.
We de-dupe, standardize, normalize, correct and verify your data — on a continuous basis. With always-on data management, you can stay ahead of degrading data quality.
In real-time, we append inbound/registration form data with external demographic, firmographic, social and install base data for more complete customer profiles and better personalization and predictive marketing.
We enable unprecedented segmentation with automated list-building, and an unmatched level of account-based marketing attribution. Our rich data-centric analytics and dashboards provide the complete view you need to maximize your campaigns.
Summary: By unifying, cleansing, enriching and activating your customer data, ReachForce helps B2B Marketers solve their toughest data quality, data completeness and data integration problems. And, by offering these capabilities in one "always-on" solution, the result is the unified, centralized, 360 degree customer view required to fuel data-driven marketing and to make initiatives like personalization, automation, and predictive marketing … better.
ReachForce has over 150 integrated Marketo customers ... contact us today to learn more.