Stop losing customers. Recover up to 15% of abandoning website visitors with Onsite Retargeting.
OptinMonster is the most powerful customer acquisition and lead-generation solution for businesses.
At OptinMonster, we build software that grows your business by converting abandoning website visitors into subscribers and customers.
Over the years, we found that many businesses struggle to collect emails simply because the tools aren’t easy to use and are far too expensive. So we started with a simple goal: build powerful enterprise-level technology to help businesses grow their customer base and revenue.
Since our launch in 2013, we have been improving conversions for small independent businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Over a billion people see a website with OptinMonster on it every month, and our customers are seeing huge increases in their subscriber growth and overall sales because of it.
By integrating OptinMonster lead forms with Marketo, you're able to convert abandoning website visitors into subscribers and send those leads into your email lists in Marketo.
In order to use the OptinMonster Marketo Integration, you will need to have an OptinMonster account and a Marketo account.
- To access the integration, go to the OptinMonster Builder and scroll down to the integration tab. Once expanded, select Marketo from the list of email providers.
- Now head over to your Marketo account and login to create an API user, role, and custom service. See full instructions here. You will need to save your Client ID and Client Secret to authenticate OptinMonster with Marketo.
- You will also need to retrieve your Marketo subdomain associated with your custom service. You can find it by going to the Marketo Admin page and selecting Web Services from the left menu. At the bottom of the page, you will find a section for the REST API and the custom subdomain Endpoint.
- Once you have all the information, return to the OptinMonster builder and paste the Client ID, Client Secret, and Subdomain in their respective fields. Don't forget to enter the account label and then click Connect to Marketo.
- OptinMonster will now connect to your Marketo account and display your email lists. Select an email list that you want users to be subscribed to.
That's all. You have successfully connected OptinMonster to your Marketo account. You can now proceed to design beautiful optins.
For more details, please visit the OptinMonster Support Center.
Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
- Create Beautiful Lead Forms
- Exit Intent Onsite Retargeting
- Page Targeting / Segmentation
- Easy A/B Testing