Better Data & Processes
Openprise solves the garbage-In/garbage-out problem for data-driven marketing and sales teams.
Openprise is a data orchestration platform that solves the garbage-in/garbage-out problem for data-driven marketing and sales teams. Openprise automates critical business processes including data onboarding, data cleansing and enrichment, data unification across systems, and data delivery to boost campaign performance and drive more revenue.
- Onboard - Ingest data from a wide range of 3rd parties and internal systems.
- Clean & Enrich - Continuously cleanse, de-dupe, enrich, and standardize data in real time to improve segmentation, personalization, lead routing, and lead scoring.
- Unify - Mashup data from data silos across your organization to provide a single, consistent view of your prospects and customers.
- Deliver - Push data to internal and external systems and partners in compliance with regulations like GDPR.
Ingest data from dozens of different third-parties and internal systems quickly and consistently.
Clean & Enrich
Continuously cleanse, dedupe, standardize, and enrich your marketing data in real time.
Create a single, cohesive view of your customers, across all your systems, to deliver more effective programs.
Gain visibility, control, and access management inside and outside of your company, without the added complexity of traditional compliance solutions.
Openprise integrates with Marketo via the Marketo API. Current integration pulls data from Marketo continuously on any schedule you specify. Openprise will provide update capabilities in the very near future.
We highly recommend you view the tutorial video on how to configure Marketo and Openprise for this integration: https://youtu.be/Bh8HnKqH2Ag
Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
- Boost Campaign Performance
- Simplify Your MarTech Stack
- Accelerate Your Initiatives
Openprise's new data diagnostic capability provides new insights into data quality. It can have a measurable impact on the success of data-driven technologies.David Lewis, CEO of DemandGen