MSync -Integrate Marketo Forms into WordPress
By Magic Logix
MSync makes it easy to create and embed Marketo forms in WordPress
Need to integrate Marketo forms with your CMS? Now, you can precisely do that. MSync allows you to create forms directly in WordPress and connect them to Marketo (Best-in-Class Marketing Automation Software). These native forms are pure PHP and are very secure.
It’s a simple process that allows you to take advanced actions on your lead data. Perform the following processes with ease:
- Immediately track leads by embedding munchkin.js
- Modify lead data before sending it to Marketo
- Drag and drop fields
- Add Custom fields
- Automatically push leads to Marketo
- Change fields
- Publish forms
- Embed forms into posts
- Embed forms on pages and WordPress widget
- Go to Plugins page in WordPress
- Select "Add New"
- Select "Upload"
- Browse for and select “msync.zip"
- Click "Install"
- Activate plugin
- Enter your Marketo API credentials in the plugin settings page.
Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
- Track leads
- Build Custom Forms
- Embed Forms in anywhere
- Push leads to Marketo