SSIS Integration Toolkit for Marketo
By KingswaySoft Inc.
Data integration for Marketo is easy with the SSIS Integration toolkit. Flexible, powerful, codeless integration than can be done in minutes.
The SSIS Integration Toolkit for Marketo is built on the SSIS ETL engine, developers can use tools they are already familiar with to build powerful integration solutions between Marketo and any other data source.
- Codeless Integration
- You don't have to write a single line of code to make data integration happen so your development can be done in a matter of minutes.
- Flexible & Easy to Use
- We make the most flexible integration solution on the market. Our software offers intuitive user interfaces that are flexible and easy to use.
- Cost Effective
- With a streamlined development experience, and an extremely simple licensing model, our solution offers the best value for your investment.
- Unparalleled Performance
- Our software offers many specifically designed features that help you achieve the best possible performance without having to hijack your budget.
With features such as support for Marketo Custom Objects, built-in duplicate detection and the ability to write to your Marketo system through a Create, Update, Upsert, Merge or Delete actions; developers have all the tools they need at their disposal to develop simple to complex integration scenarios for Marketo and any other database or application system within a matter of minutes.
Integrate with any application
Easily integrate Marketo data to/from any other application or database system without writing a single line of code.
Support for multiple write actions
Easily bring data into Marketo with 5 different write actions, Create, Update, Upsert, Merge, or Delete.
Support to filter data retrieval
Retrieve all rows or easily add parameters to retrieve only the data needed.
Easily Integrate Marketo with virtually any other application or database system.
The SSIS Integration Toolkit for Marketo includes 3 components which utilize Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) capabilities to facilitate data integration for Marketo. These components can be used with other SSIS components including those components found in the SSIS Integration Toolkit Ultimate Edition in order to build an integration scenario to fit your business needs.
- Marketo Connection Manager
- Facilitates the connection to Marketo through the Marketo API.
- Marketo Source Component
- Allows you to read data from Marketo.
- Marketo Destination Component
- Facilitates writing to Marketo through 5 write actions: Create, Update, Delete, Upsert and Merge.
The SSIS Integration Toolkit includes many advanced options to aid working with Marketo data and to help make integration development as easy as possible.
- Built in retry on intermittent errors helps eliminate integration disruptions due to temporary service outages or disruptions.
- Full support for integrating with Marketo Custom Objects.
- Several configurable settings and options to retrieve only the data needed from Marketo.
- Retrieve multiple Lead Activity Types at once.
- Automatic field mapping based on a name-match.
- Dedupe (de-duplicate) based on the Dedupe Fields or the Id Field.
- Identifier Field allows developers to select the field they would like to be used as the primary field and can be used as a key field for deduplication.
Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
- Bi-direction integration
- Integrate Custom Objects
- Support for 5 write actions
- Built-in Duplicate Detection