Survicate Surveys for Marketo
Use surveys to collect feedback from specific groups of customers to understand their needs, expectations, or investigate Net Promoter Score (NPS).
Survicate is a complete toolkit for customer feedback.
From website optimization and customer satisfaction surveys to complex customer insight processes integrated with your email campaigns – Survicate got you covered.
Use Survicate to:
- Automate customer satisfaction programs with Net Promoter Score®, CSAT or CES surveys
- Qualify leads and close the gap between marketing and sales teams
- Prequalify anonymous website visitors and push collected data to Marketo once they convert into leads
- Collect insights crucial for upsell, cross-sell and driving referrals
- Turn more website visitors into leads and promote content
Learn more about the integration and its benefits here.
Or request a free demo here.
ENRICH MARKETO LEAD PROFILES
Use Survicate surveys to collect feedback, and save answers as Marketo field values or activities.
BOOST CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Use Net Promoter Score® surveys to research and improve customer satisfaction.
REACH YOUR AUDIENCE ANYWHERE
Send embedded surveys via Marketo emails, or run unobtrusive surveys on your website.
PERSONALIZE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Ask prospects about their goals, needs, and areas of interests. Trigger Smart Campaigns based on survey responses.
...AND CATCH EVERY SINGLE ANSWER!
Survicate will capture every single answer, even when respondent doesn't complete the whole survey.
How to get started?
- Contact us via the contact form above, or arrange a demo call directly – here.
- Sign up for Survicate here.
Learn how to set up and use the integration yourself: Help Center Support Article
Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
- Email surveys
- Net Promoter Score surveys
- Website Feedback Surveys
- Smart lead forms
Feedback & Surveys
UK + Ireland
It's really quick and easy to get a new survey set up and customized. The summaries are also excellent. And the customer service is top-notch.Sarah Otten, Customer Service Lead and Documentation at Pebble Technology