InsideView Sales Solutions
- 50M company & people profiles
- Family trees & financials
- Connections for social selling
- Industry insights, and more
InsideView helps sales teams drive more revenue and win more deals by providing Data + Insights+ Connections so you can engage in a timely, relevant, and valuable way. It saves sales reps time and makes them more effective by keeping them well informed. Qualify prospects with complete firmographic and demographic details, receive alerts about important news events, review and respond to social feeds, see how you’re connected to your prospects, and update your account and contact data in a single click.
InsideView Sales embeds continuously refreshed company and contact data, real-time news and social insights from 40,000,000 financial, media, and social sources directly within your CRM. InsideView contains 13 million company and 33 million contact profiles.Use it to
- Find and prioritize leads. Quickly build a robust list of qualified prospects from our database of companies and contacts, even if you have incomplete or incorrect data.
- Research what’s going on in your target accounts so you can engage with a relevant and valuable message.
- Target your leads with custom filters based on business insights that give you compelling reasons to reach out to, such as company expansions, leadership changes, relocations, acquisitions, and financial updates.
- Get warm introductions to your prospective buyers with our comprehensive relationship network that puts you degrees closer to every lead.
- Access from anywhere, anytime - get mobile access to InsideView data, insights, and connections so you can leverage CRM intelligence while at home, on the road, or as you’re walking into your next meeting.
The InsideView Advantage
Like all InsideView products, InsideView Sales is powered by the InsideView Targeting Intelligence Platform—the industry’s most accurate and complete source of market intelligence. To maintain our lead in data completeness, this platform employs all of the major data aggregation methodologies across 40,000 sources, leveraging the strengths of each. To maintain our lead in data accuracy, the platform relies on our first-to-market proprietary process in which every piece of data is multi-sourced, triangulated, and validated.
Integrated with CRM systems that couple with Marketo: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dyanmics, SAP C4C, Netsuite, and others