M-Clean: Real-time DeDupe App for Marketo

By Grazitti Interactive

Detect and Merge Duplicate Records in Real-Time and Batch Process

About

Duplicate leads heavily impact your Marketo subscription cost and tend to eat up a major chunk of your marketing budget. If you are looking for a high ROI through your marketing campaigns, a clean database with unique information is a must to reduce the lead volume cost.

Grazitti's advanced DeDupe solution M-Clean helps you remove existing duplicates in Marketo and prevent the creation of new duplicate records. By blocking duplicate leads from Marketo to your CRM (Salesforce or MS Dynamics), it helps you align marketing and sales to improve your sales productivity. With no duplicates in your database, this real-time solution ensures that you get rid of skewed reports in Marketo and CRM (Salesforce or MS Dynamics), thereby making an optimum use of your marketing budget.

*We’re offering a special offer to customers who want to use M-Clean with MS Dynamics & Marketo.

Features

Real-Time Duplicate Check

Scan for duplicate leads when a new record is created or updated and merge it with existing records

Dedupe Rules Including Fuzzy Match

Set up custom rules to identify the winning record when new duplicate records are created in Marketo

Configurable Field Settings

Configure data append settings for Marketo fields when merging duplicate records

Quick Setup

Identify existing duplicates for merging and preventing within minutes of deployment

Merge Duplicates in Marketo & CRM

Merge and prevent duplicate records in Marketo as well as your CRM (Salesforce or MS Dynamics)

Live Dedupe Report

View historical data for the number of records scanned for duplicates, duplicates found and merged

Max Limit (6 Features)

Integration

The solution uses Marketo REST API in the backend to connect with Marketo and doing the de-duplication. Further details can be found in the attached Integration Setup Guide.

Get Started

Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.

Resources

Contacts

Other Listings from this Partner

WordPress and Drupal Marketo Integration Connector Magento Marketo Integration Connector Marketo Services: Implementation & Operations

Additional Information

Application Categories

Customer Data

We had accumulated over 60,000 duplicate records over the years and after successfully running this tool, it merged almost 80% duplicate records (by email) and remaining 20% duplicate records were rem
Ryan Smith, Marketing Operations Manager, Alteryx