- Amplifies social media
- Rich ROI reporting
- Marketo lead tracking
For marketers looking to drive engagement and track ROI through social media, GaggleAMP is the social marketing platform that lets them leverage the reach potential of individual employee, partner and reseller social accounts through a unique,accountable, and privacy-assured message delivery model.
With GaggleAMP, you can connect your employee advocacy efforts to Marketo to report on the results.
Using GaggleAMP, companies are able to massively distribute their content and messages by creating a network of people (what we call a "Gaggle") that share, Tweet and post company-created messages and content. GaggleAMP uses reward managment to reward members of your Gaggle for for sharing messages, creating a fun and motivating experience for your members.
In addition to message amplification, GaggleAMP delivers a full range of related analytics on messages distributed on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn messages. You can measure leads, sales revenue, web traffic, downloads, ad savings, and more.
Try GaggleAMP today for FREE.
GaggleAMP's Marketo Integration package provides closed-loop lead tracking information for your top of funnel, social media marketing activities. Use GaggleAMP to amplify your social media efforts by leveraging your employees, partners and resellers, then track rich lead source information in your Marketo implementation for the inbound traffic generated from this activity. For any leads or contacts delivered by amplifying social media via GaggleAMP, you will see:
- The specific social media message that brought the lead/contact to your website
- The social media network that the lead/contact came from
- The campaign that is associated the message with
- The Gaggle that shared the message (you can create multiple Gaggles for different stakeholder groups associated with your company)
1. From the Manager Dashboard in GaggleAMP, click "Manage" on the left menu then select "Integrations"
2. On this page, select Marketo from the pull down list in "Connect Marketing Automation". Then click "Update Integrations"
For more details and step by step instructions, check out the "GaggleAMP/Marketo Integration Guide" pdf link to the right.