BizTalk Adapter for Marketo
Poll Marketo data using SQL queries and stored procedures, create XML views of your Marketo entities, and act on them like standard XML messages.
Connect BizTalk Workflows With Marketo Data
The CData BizTalk Adapter for Marketo allows you to poll Marketo data using SQL queries and stored procedures. The Adapter lets you create an XML view of your Marketo entities and allows you to act on these entities like standard XML messages. The Marketo BizTalk Adapter supports standard SQL updategrams making it easy to insert, update, or delete Marketo entities.
1-2-3 Easy Steps to BizTalk Integration
It is easy to process Marketo entities in a BizTalk Orchestration.
- Configure a Receive Location.
- Generate the Schema for a chosen Marketo entity.
- Design the BizTalk Workflow using standard BizTalk techniques.
To update, insert, or delete Marketo entities simply configure a Send Port and bind it to receive updategrams.
Replication and Caching
Our replication and caching commands make it easy to copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc.
String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions
The Adapaters include a library of over 50 functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result.
Collaborative Query Processing
Additional client-side processing, when needed, enables analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
Customizable and Configurable
The data model exposed by our adapters can be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build.
The CData adapter enables you to process Marketo entities as standard XML messages in BizTalk. You can use the CData BizTalk Adapter for Marketo just as you would use the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server: The adapter models Marketo APIs as a relational database. You can access Marketo Leads, Activities, Campaigns, Channels and more as relational tables, views, and stored procedures:
- Execute SELECT commands from a receive location. Use the adapter in a receive location to poll Marketo for data.
- Execute INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE commands from a send port. Use the adapter in a send port to execute updategrams, data manipulation SQL, and stored procedures.
- Create schemas for updategrams, SQL commands, and stored procedures. Using the adapter metadata, you can generate schemas with the Schema Wizard in a BizTalk Server project in Visual Studio.
Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
- BizTalk Workflow Connectivty
- Meta-Data Discovery
- Receive & Two-Way Send Adapter
Other Listings from this PartnerADO.NET Provider for Marketo JDBC Driver for Marketo ODBC Driver for Marketo SSIS Components for Marketo