DIY Webhook Library for Marketo
- Takes 10 minutes or less
- 40+ webhooks, Adding weekly..
- No server. No coding needed.
- 4 simple steps and you're done
Webhooks are a breeze to setup and use in Marketo. But building your own webhook service may not be that easy.
Fellow Marketo users told us that while they can conceive amazing flows in Marketo with webhooks, they are held back due to lack of programming and IT resources. Setting up webhook service generally need IT support, and programming resource for coding, debugging and hosting your web services. It can take a few days just to line up these resources.
With BrightHooks powered webhooks, you get up and running in 10 minutes or less. There are 40+ webhooks you can use immediately.Thus for less than 5% of the cost of developing 1 webhook service yourself, you get an ever increasing library of well-tested webhooks.
We've taken care of all the technical aspects. You do not need any coding, and no server setup needed. Simple web based interface to create your own webhooks. If you can order a book on Amazon, you can create a webhook on BrightHooks.com. It’s that simple.
Now you can be the 'Marketing Star'. Yes, you can amaze your colleagues by building amazing webhooks powered programs.
But what can you do with BrightHooks?
- Limit number of registrations for event registration form
- Create a map for the event
- Generate personalized event ticket
- Fetch next unused promotion code from a list
- Generate unique coupon code
- Generate personalized QR code
- Generate unique id / promo code
- Calculate age from birthdate
- Maintain activity history over 3 months
- Cleanup Address from USPS database
- Abbreviate US state to 2 char code.
- Check if one field contains in another
- Wildcard (*) pattern matching
- Email domain ‘Ends with’
- Format currency values
- Format phone numbers
- Display numbers in ordinal format
- Apply proper case to names
- Localize date
- Replace part of a field
- Cleanup referrer
- GUID to friendly value lookup
- Extract part of a field
- Extract domain from email address
- XPATH for XML data
- Filter junk values
- Verify email addresses if reachable
Time of Inquiry
- Suspend MQL updates for holidays
- Personalize message based on time of inquiry & business hours
- Show current time in lead’s time zone
We can create custom webhooks for your specific needs.
BrightHooks.com, is an extremely useful service that essentially lets you pick any web hook service from a set of 35+ web hooks and call it from a Marketo Smart Campaign.
Even if you consider yourself non-technical, you don't need your developer to do it. You do not even need any help from your IT guy. You can do it all by yourself. You’d be able to make some serious Marketo magic and it’s a piece of cake.