Manage events of all types and sizes with Attendease: an all-in-one event management and automation platform built for corporate event teams.
Attendease is an award-winning all-in-one event management platform for corporate event teams. Built to enable a repeatable, scalable event planning and execution process. A modern, feature-rich event management software that enables the management of an entire range of events of all types and sizes. Finally, consolidate around one event automation solution for all your events.
Attendease is a great fit for event marketers with a portfolio of events, corporate event teams looking for time and resource optimization and enterprises with multiple business units and decentralized event teams. For more information, visit www.attendease.com.
CMS - Website Builder
Easy-to-use website builder with pre-built templates for all event types. Eliminate time lags and expenses with custom design and web development.
Clone a previous event website's design and event settings to easily launch a new event. Simply edit and update the details and voila!
Create custom registration forms, add conditional fields, global fields, custom fields, and track attendee data across multiple events.
Passes & Payment
Setup capacity waitlists, multi-currency, payment management.
Robust Session & Calendar Slotter
Our powerful session slotter is used by events like SXSW, which manages over 10,000 sessions over the course of two-weeks.
Create email templates for each message you need, set up automatic emails for specific segments, send email confirmations, invitations, and more.
Attendease will seamlessly integrate with your sales and marketing tools and become an organic part of your marketing data and campaigns. Here are some of our current integrations:
- HubSpot: Set up the flow of attendee information from Attendease to the corresponding HubSpot contact. By leveraging HubSpot’s Timeline API you are able to track major attendee interactions such as registering to an event, scheduling, and checking in to a session.
- Salesforce: Set up the flow of attendee information from Attendease to Salesforce Campaigns. Associate existing Salesforce Leads and Contacts to specific Campaigns for each event and have new Leads automatically created before being associating to the event-specific Campaign.
- Marketo: Connect Attendease to Marketo and keep your lists accurate and segmented for more powerful marketing campaigns. With this integration, you can send data points from Attendease to Marketo, including registration information, survey answers, change to passes, and more.
- Slack: Set up the flow of attendee and event information from Attendease to your Slack team. Stay informed of the most important event and attendee updates without having to go into Attendease, including new registrations, refund requests, waitlist status, and more.
- Boomset: Make on-site event management easier by leveraging the Attendease and Boomset integration. With Boomset you can easily manage event check-ins and see this information updated in Attendease.
- Sli.do: Integrate sli.do with both the Attendease CMS and the Attendease mobile app to use features like live Q&A, polls, and slides for meetings and events. There is no cost for the integration but you must manage and moderate your own sli.do account.
- Google Analytics: You are able to track online traffic by integrating Google Analytics with your event site. To add a third party snippet go to the Website tab and click the Site Settings menu item. Then select the “Scripts” tab.
Complete this form and we will contact you shortly.
- Event Registration
- Session Slotter
- Website Builder
- Event Marketing
I love the flexibility within the application. The biggest win is the time savings – our event managers are putting their time into enhancing events rather than searching through email.Joni A. - NBCUniversal