- Digital Asset Management
A different kind of digital asset management (DAM) system from the best kind of content solutions company
Need a cloud-based DAM solution to help you create, manage, share, and analyze your visual content? Look no further than the Widen Collective.
No matter what tools you need, you'll always be backed by the same superior service and support. It's what sets Widen apart from the others, and that's a guarantee.
DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
Easily upload, download, find, share, and analyze your visual content anytime, from anywhere around the world.
- Granular, permission-based user roles and controls
- Extensive, customizable metadata for exact searching
- Embed codes and share links to publish content anywhere online
- On-the-fly conversions to transcode files and manage master assets for global distribution
- Facilitate and host team communication in one location
- See the entire lifecycle of a project in one place
- Document your work process with efficiency
- Manage your workload balance
Built-in templates let you easily collect your brand assets and enable you to be more targeted when sharing content with different people.
- Customize and showcase your brand with limitless options to add text, colors, hero images, and banners
- Create portals easily, without knowledge of HTML
- Embed portals into existing websites where traffic already exists
- No login necessary, but password protection is available
Use factual information about how your assets are performing to assess the strength of your content and make better marketing decisions going forward.
- Identify what content is most engaging, where it's used, and how it could perform better
- See number of views and referrer URLs, then monitor where your content appears
- See how your videos perform across digital channels by tracking average view time and number of plays
TEMPLATESPersonalize layouts easily, with items like location and contact information, using the self-serve features of Templates.
- Empower your sales people, marketers, and dealers to localize materials – like sell sheets, brochures, flyers, and business collateral.