- Landing Page Creation
- A/B Testing
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Integrations
Create, Publish and Optimize Landing Pages without IT
Unbounce is the fastest and most powerful mobile responsive landing page builder for marketers and agencies.
- Create high-converting landing pages in no time
- Tweak a template or build customer page from scratch using the simple drag and drop landing page builder
- A/B test & optimize your landing pages
- Pass leads directly Into Marketo from Unbounce forms
- Manage it all without help from I.T.
Super Simple Drag & Drop Landing Page Builder
Anyone can create landing pages with Unbounce. Whether you're using a template or starting from scratch, you can customize page elements in seconds. Even if you know code, you'll get a kick out of our landing page builder.
- 100% customizable & mobile responsive
- Advanced form builder - add fields & customize
Optimize Landing Pages With Built-In A/B Testing
Unbounce features built-in A/B testing software so you can test different ideas and optimize your pages for maximum conversion.
Simply create a variation page, change whatever you want with our drag & drop interface, and start your test.
Our software does all the math, but you can easily integrate test data with your web analytics setup to get the full picture.
Fully Customizable Mobile Responsive Templates
Choose from more than 50 different templates; simply pick one and tweak it as much as you like.
You can also start with a blank page and build everything from scratch.
Rock Solid Integration With Marketo
With the Unbounce and Marketo integration, you will now be able to customize forms within Unbounce landing pages and pass leads directly into Marketo to trigger marketing automation activities. This integration will allow you to:
- Map Unbounce form fields directly to Marketo
- Specify which Marketo lists to send leads to
- Get notified when there is an error sending leads so that you're able to easily resolve the problem
- Send Unbounce metrics such as IP address, page variant, page URL and more to Marketo with each lead submitted to better understand your leads
By integrating Unbounce landing pages with Marketo you’re now able to automatically have your leads from Unbounce sent over to your lists in Marketo.
In order to use this direct integration, you will need to have a Pro Unbounce account and a Marketo account.
- To access this integration head into the Page Overview screen and click the Marketo Integration button. Click on the Marketo integration and a pop up asking for the following: Client ID, Client Secret and Rest API Endpoint will pop up.
- To find the Client ID, Client Secret and Rest API Endpoint head to Marketo and into the Admin settings of your account. In the Admin settings head to Users & Roles
- In Users & Roles, click the Roles tab and then click the add a new Role button. When adding a new role, fill in a Role Name, Description and for Permission select Access API. Then create the new role.
- Once the new role is created, head into the Users tab and invite a New User. Here fill in a First Name, Last Name, Email Address and for Roles, check off the new role just added in the previous step. Lastly, check the checkbox for API Only.
- Now that a new Role and User has been added head to the Admin panel and select Launchpoint.
- In Launchpoint, select the New button to add a New Service. Fill in a Display Name, select a Custom service, fill in a Description and for API Only User, select the User just added in the previous step.
- Once the New Service is successfully added, hit the View Details button and a pop up with the Client ID and Client Secret will pop up. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret and paste it into Unbounce.
- Next head back to the Admin panel and into Web Services.
- In Web Services, head to Rest API and Copy + Paste the Rest API Endpoint into Unbounce.
- Once the Client ID, Client Secret and Rest API Endpoint have been copied into Unbounce, proceed with authenticating the integration. Once the authentication is successful, you can select a specific list (within Marketo) that you would like to send your Unbounce leads to and Configure Field Mapping.
For more details please visit the Unbounce Academy.