Marketo Technical Consulting and Campaign Services
- Marketo + SFDC Integration
- Revenue Cycle Modeling
- Program Creation and Scoring
- Creative Asset Creation
Our QUICK WINS PACKAGE was created with immediate marketing automation success in mind.
- First, we leverage our industry leading technical know-how to configure your Marketo account with SFDC for optimal data flow and function.
- Next, we work with your sales and marketing stakeholders to identify your desired revenue/sales cycle and use these insights to map out your 'Quick Wins' path.
- We then migrate over 1-2 programs from your current Marketing Automation or Email Deployment System (including email templates, landing pages and forms). If these don't exist we can provide creative services to create the assets required to facilitate success.
Our DATA INSIGHTS AND ANALYSIS package provides a 360 degree view of your data assets.
- This offering allows data to drive the creation of your marketing automation strategies by identifying the true size, age and status of your data along with demographic, psychographic, transactional and preferential segments.
- We also identify areas of improvement for the acquisition of data and flow/function of data between your CRM and Marketo to ensure valuable data is generated and retained for marketing and sales purposes.
Our STRATEGIC PLANNING SERVICES are data-driven and results oriented
- We work with your team to create a 12-month road map for marketing automation success, identifying strategies for social lift, acquisition, nurture, conversion, retention, referrals and loyalty.
We can then work with you to implement the strategic plan
CREATIVE ASSETS – the creation of email and landing page templates and forms and lead generation elements that support your 12-month road map. We can also optimize your tracking techniques to ensure ROI and conversion metrics are made possible through both SFDC and Marketo.
MARKETO PROGRAMS – the creation and set up of campaigns and programs within Marketo to ensure that lead progression and lifecycle tracking is in-place and effective, that lead scoring is defined and implemented, and that triggers and filters for automated communication are functional and optimized.
DATA FLOW – the integration and optimization Marketo and SFDC sync to ensure that leads progress through the lifecycle in a meaningful way beyond their first sales cycle, through to retention and repeat sales | ensuring holistic customer lifetime value is at the forefront of your sales and marketing efforts.