stensul - Email Creation Platform
- Reduce email production time
- Guarantee brand governance
- No tech knowledge necessary
- Enterprise-grade solution
stensul helps marketers reduce email production time by 90%, and then automatically push finished, responsive html code to Marketo for deployment.
Your email process pre-stensul:
- Emails take 7-11 business days to turnaround end-to-end (20-30 actual, hands-on work hours per email)
- Lots of pain, changes take forever, and a really inefficient process
- Emails from different divisions or international markets are not on-brand, and not consistent
- Designers and coders are bogged down in the muck of email production, unable to focus on higher-value work
- Marketers are unable to respond quickly to market events
Your email process with stensul:
- Non-technical marketers can create perfect, fully responsive emails in under an hour
- Easily create multiple versions for segmentation or testing without a designer
- Every email is brand compliant, legally compliant, error-free, and looks great
- Finished html code is passed automatically to Marketo for you to setup deployment
- Saves a huge amount of time, money and headache over manual solutions
- Marketers gain flexibility and time, leading to better results
Actual results seen by Fortune 100 clients with stensul:
- Weekly email newsletter production time reduced 98% from 4.5 days to 15 minutes
- Error rate (bad links, broken code) reduced to 0%
- QA time per email reduced from 1 day to 10 minutes
- 6x increase in email deployments per month (while still taking less time)
- $500k/yr in agency fees eliminated
- Worldwide email program launch in 20 markets, all in local-language
No work is needed to set up the stensul integration with Marketo!
During your stensul implementation, our team will work with you to securely link your Marketo account to your stensul account.
After an email is completed in stensul, users can push the finished email to Marketo by clicking the 'Upload to Marketo' button in the stensul UI. Your email code and any customized campaign details are then passed to your account within Marketo and the email is ready to be setup for deployment.
If the email changes, the user can easily pass the updated code to overwrite the original, or choose to pass the newer version with a different filename.