Interactive Content Marketing Platform
- Create Interactive Content
- No programming required
- Cross channel distribution
- Data integration with Marketo
Easily Create Engaging Content that Drives Leads and Builds Prospect Profiles & Get More Value from Your Marketo Investment
Now that you have marketing automation in place, you need great content to fill out landing pages, emails, nurture tracks and more.
SnapApp’s interactive content marketing platform gives marketers the power to easily create engaging content including assessments, surveys, ROI calculators, interactive whitepapers and more.
Marketers Use SnapApp to:
- Expand their sales funnel
- Qualify prospects
- Nurture and retain customers
SnapApp content averages:
- click through rates of over 50%,
- and conversion rates in excess of 80%.
The SnapApp Platform
- Ideate & Create: Wide range of highly customizable content types including: assessments, interactive whitepapers, interactive infographics, ROI calculators, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, surveys, polls, and tests
- Publish & Promote: On websites, blogs, landing pages, social channels and within emails and optimize for web-based and mobile viewing
- Manage & Measure: Workflow and permissioning, collaboration and campaign scheduling, powerful data and actionable analytics
Marketers can do it-- no programming or development skills required.
Customers and Use Cases
Dozens of Marketo customers use SnapApp to create engaging content for their Marketo landing pages and email campaigns as well as social channels, website, and mobile.
- Cornerstone OnDemand uses assessments to drive leads and engagement
- Blackbaud uses assessments to collect leads and promote long-form content
- EVault uses assessments to drive webinar signups.
- Iron Mountain repurposes existing white papers and benchmark studies to extend their reach and lifespan
- Marketing Profs uses brackets and polls to drive interactions on their blog
- Rockwell Automation uses video and photo contests to drive customer engagement
- Harte Hanks creates calculators to showcase ROI of their products and services
- PBS uses quizzes and polls on their site and in email to expand their database of potential donors
- Bizo builds benchmark assessments to drive engagement with their how-to guides
- NewsWeek, Los Angeles Times, Time, Inc. use SnapApp polls, surveys and photo contests to drive subscriber interaction, time on site and ad dollars on their websites, blogs, Facebook and Twitter.
You can integrate with SnapApp in two distinct, yet, complimentary methods:
- Lead Data API: SnapApp's direct data API integration with Marketo enables the seamless passing of data from SnapApp lead forms into Marketo. The API makes it easy to map data including lead form fields, question answer responses, and fixed and hidden field values.
- Landing Page Embed: Turn your static content into an interactive experience by embedding a SnapApp into a Marketo landing page. Additionally, you can embed the first question of the SnapApp directly into an email, and, after the user engages, they can complete the remainder of the SnapApp on your landing page, Facebook tab or a microsite
Watch this webinar to learn more about how customers, like SilkRoad, are using SnapApp and Marketo to generate leads and significant pipeline.