Interactive Content Marketing Platform
- Variety of interactive content
- No programming required
- Cross channel distribution
- Data integration with Marketo
Unleash Your Marketing and Make Get More From Marketo With Interactive Content
Now that you have marketing automation in place, you need great content to fill out landing pages, emails, nurture tracks, and more.
Marketers use SnapApp to easily create, publish, manage, and measure engaging content including assessments, surveys, ROI calculators, interactive white papers, and more. Content connects right into your Marketo instance, CMS, social media pages, mobile, and more – with no IT or development support required.
Why Marketers Love SnapApp
More engagement and more leads. Interactive content creates a two-way dialogue that connects your audience with your brand. The result is a buyer-centric experience that resonates with your buyers, attracts their attention, and keeps them engaged, vs. old-school, seller-centric approaches. SnapApp customers see an average 30% click rate on their interactive content.
Better, more valuable data. A more engaging experience means asking key questions early on, qualifying leads faster. And because we integrate directly with Marketo, you can easily use that data to guide your best prospects through your sales process faster.On average, SnapApp customers see that 80% of users complete all questions
Get more out of your content and campaigns. Because SnapApp is intuitive and easy to use, you don’t have to be a developer or designer to build interactive content, making it easy to make interactive part of everything you do. You can easily create and repurpose) more content, more efficiently, without a ton of extra work.
You can integrate with SnapApp in two distinct, yet, complimentary methods:
- Lead Data API: SnapApp's direct data API integration with Marketo enables the seamless passing of data from SnapApp lead forms into Marketo. The API makes it easy to map data including lead form fields, question answer responses, and fixed and hidden field values.
- Landing Page Embed: Turn your static content into an interactive experience by embedding a SnapApp into a Marketo landing page. Additionally, you can embed the first question of the SnapApp directly into an email, and, after the user engages, they can complete the remainder of the SnapApp on your landing page, Facebook tab or a microsite
Watch this webinar to learn more about how customers, like SilkRoad, are using SnapApp and Marketo to generate leads and significant pipeline.