International Address Validation
- Corrects to country's format
- Supports Transliteration
- Updated Daily
International Address Validation service instantly verifies, corrects and/or appends address information to your contact records from over 250 countries, dependent areas and territories.
Our real-time (API) DOTS International Address Validation service verifies and corrects international mailing addresses to the unique requirements of each country’s postal address formats and cultural idiosyncrasies. Our continually updated databases are from the country-specific postal authorities, ensuring our data is genuine, accurate and up-to-date.
Using our fuzzy matching logic, we have exceptional match and correction rates with difficult and alternative names. For example, it supports:
- Over 280 variations for the United Kingdom, such as: England, British Isles, Karalyste, Birtaniya, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and 英国 (Chinese for United Kingdom).
- Unconventional address formats like those found in Japan and the United Kingdom.
Over 25,000 alternate country names and variations in different languages as well as ISO2 and ISO3 country codes can be used as inputs to validate addresses.
There are several ways to use our International address validation service:
- Real-time API - Validate incoming addresses in real-time. Check addresses at the point of entry, instantly correcting any transposed numbers, misspelled street names, or missing information.
- Batch - Validate and correct existing addresses in your contact records.
- Cloud-Connector - For Marketo users only. Service Objects has made it simple for Marketo users to take advantage of our address validation services with our easy of use connector designed to work within your Marketo account. Once connected, we can validate incoming addresses and monitor and correct your existing ones. Our team can have you up and running in minutes.
Think your contact records are already accurate? According to SiriusDecisions, 25% of all contact records contain critical errors. With simple validation, you could easily reach those contacts.
Learn more about our DOTS - Address Validation - International on Service Objects' website or sign up for our free Data Quality Scan and you see how your data quality stacks up.
Service Objects' new service DOTS Address Validation - International is now also available for integration with Marketo. Via Webhooks our International Address Validation service can be added to your Marketo processes. By following the steps in our integration guide you will be up and running in moments. Using the guide will allow you to map the results from the service to any of your updateable fields and allow you to do analysis on the results.
With our International Address Validation service you will be able to have corrected international mailing addresses set to the unique standards that each country requires. You will be able to specify the language for the results to be in.
We update our data on a monthly basis so that you have the most up to date information that we can provide. Besides the other returned fields, the address status will help you make some important decisions. In that field you may find the following results:
- Invalid - For addresses where postal and/or street level data is available, and the street was not found, bad building number, etc.
- InvalidFormat - For addresses where postal and/or street level data is available, and the street was not found, bad building number, etc.
- InvalidAmbiguous - For possibly valid addresses that may be correctable, but ultimately failed validation.
- Valid - For addresses with postal level data that passed validation.
- ValidInferred - For addresses where potentially far reaching corrections/changes were made to infer the return address.
- ValidApproximate - For addresses where premise data is unavailable and interpolation was performed, ex. Canadian addresses.
- ValidFormat - For addresses where Postal data is unavailable and only the address format is known.
So if you have international addresses in your Marketo instance adding our Address Validation International Service Web Hook can help keep fraud waste and abuse low and increase the integrity of your data.