Phone Validation by Service Objects
- Over 400 million phone records
- Including 170 million wireless
- Both US and Canada
Since 2001, Service Objects has provided real-time telephone validation services that verify and improve the connectability and integrity of your contact records and call lists.
With over 400 million US and Canadian authoritative records, including 170 million wireless numbers, our phone validation service is the most accurate and up-to-date available. Our phone number reverse lookup service includes latitude-longitude information on carrier and contact, mailable address notification when available, and appends SMS/MMS addresses for wireless numbers.
If your call center and sales teams are frustrated with poor contact rates and you want to boost your campaigns' performance, simply turn on our DOTS GeoPhone Plus 2 phone validation service. It will help ensure your team is calling REAL numbers and REAL people.
There are several ways to use our phone validation service:
- Real-time API - Validate incoming phone numbers in real-time.
- Batch - Validate and correct existing phone numbers in your contact records.
- Cloud-Connector - For Marketo users only. Service Objects has made it simple for Marketo users to take advantage of our phone validation services with our easy of use connector designed to work within your Marketo account. Once connected, we can validate incoming phone numbers and monitor and correct your existing ones. Our team can have you up and running in minutes.
Think your contact records are already accurate? According to SiriusDecisions, 25% of all contact records contain critical errors. With simple validation, you could easily reach those contacts.
Learn more about our DOTS - GeoPhone Plus 2 on Service Objects' website or sign up for our free Data Quality Scan and you see how your data quality stacks up.
Service Objects’ DOTS GeoPhone Plus 2 is now available for integration with Marketo. Via Webhooks our GeoPhone Plus 2 service can be added to your Marketo processes. By following the steps in our integration guide you will be up and running in moments. Using the guide will allow you to map the results from the service to any of your updateable fields and allow you to do analysis on the results.
The GeoPhone Plus 2 service provides geocoded carrier and contact information, phone type, SIC business categorization on business numbers, SMS/MMS address information for wireless numbers and Local Number Portability tracking for carrier and line type identification on ported numbers. The reverse phone lookup also identifies portable VOIP and prepay phone numbers for fraud prevention practices.
Some of the data points you can expect from the service are:
This is just an example of a few possible outputs from the service.