SMS GATEWAY MTARGET
- API: HTTP (GET or POST method)
- Web-services (SOAP, WSDL onlin
- 700 operators 280 destinations
Mtarget SMS Gateway
Mtarget has a secure (fire, electricity,access), air conditioned and under surveillance server center housed in two different locations in France in secure data centers:
• High availability virtualized servers
• Backed up power supply and equipment
• Supervision of systems in operation
• IP filtering and connection tracing
In order to improve the performance of our platform, our technical team has come up with a workflow which optimizes handling times, replies and incoming/ outgoing flows.
Our in-house developed «Mtarget Messaging center», manages waiting times, allowing us to be permanently dedicated to assuring the best quality of service for our clients.
Marketo allows the use of Webhooks to communicate with third party web services.
Webhooks support the use of the GET or POST HTTP verbs to push or retrieve data from a specific URL.
Here is a guide explaining how to create a webhook that sends an SMS to a marketo lead using Mtarget’s platform.
Contact us on email@example.com to suscribe in order to open a free API account and get some help.
Enjoy SMS communication with Mtarget