Marketing.AI for Marketo
- Strategy Tools
- Calendar-Centric Workflow
- Analytics and Reports
- Integration with Marketo
Marketing.AI is an online editorial calendar built specifically for content marketers and communication managers. It is a an end-to-end platform for content marketing teams who are looking to define strategy, plan content production, and measure results. Marketers can manage all their content including blogs, websites, emails, events, and more.
Through our connection with Marketo, marketers can now publish their content directly from Marketing.AI into Marketo's landing pages and email templates for distribution. In addition, performance metrics are pulled back into Marketing.AI so they can be analyzed with your other content and shared with the rest of your team.
Marketing.AI's application includes:
- Strategy tools such as Themes, Theme-Cycles, Buyer Personas and Customer Journeys
- Robust Editorial Calendar with Advanced Filtering, Drag-and-Drop, Custom Color Coding, Global and Regional Calendars and more
- Collaborative Workflow tools such as Metadata Tagging, Assignment Submissions, Workflow E-mail Triggers and Reminders, Approval Steps and Workflows, Commenting and more
- Granular Roles and Permissions system for managing access and edit rights on different parts of the system and different stages in a content type's workflow
- Drafting and Publishing and Scheduling tools, integrated with multiple CMS platforms such as WordPress, and Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Asset Library for tracking, auditing and reporting on both online and offline assets
- Analytics and reports on content composition, gaps in strategy and customer journey alignment, and asset and strategy performance, integrated with Marketo's analytics system
Marketing.AI helps Demand Generations teams increase leads and reduce the time it takes for their content development by connecting their content ideation, strategy, workflows, and planning directly into Marketo. Marketing.AI’s comprehensive Marketo integration allows team to publish their content directly from Marketing.AI into Marketo landing pages and email templates for distribution, as well closing the loop on performance metrics by pulling in Marketo analytics.
Integrating with Marketo is done through the Marketing.AI platform. Start a trial and users can setup the new connection under the Integration Settings. Fill out your Marketo credentials and your accounts will be connected in seconds.