Lander - Landing Page Builder
- Easy to use Editor
- A/B Testing
- Templates for any kind of Goal
- Marketing Integrations
Build and Publish Landing Pages completely by yourself
Lander’s Drag & Drop Editor makes it super easy to design your own landing pages or customize any of our existing templates. Perfect for small business or marketers who are launching a PPC campaign, email marketing or social media ads.
Our Editor frees you from relying on design professionals, enabling you to create powerful, focused landing pages in double-quick time, because our visual editor will let you design your own pages without any help. You’ll be able to create and publish a beautiful high-converting landing page in minutes!
Convert your visitors into leads using our easy-to-use form building tool. It will help you garner the exact data you need to start driving your conversion rates right through the roof.
Lander’s countdown-timer will provide the necessary motivation your prospects need to ‘act now.
Lead your prospects straight to your doorstep by easily embedding a Google Map location directly into your landing pages.
Add Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest and more social sharing to your pages in a multitude of available layouts to choose from.
Lander caters to a wide range of B2B and B2C campaigns, offering a choice of templates that will match any of your specific marketing goals. Choose one of our existing designs as your starting point, then customize it to create the perfect landing page just for you.
Just add your logo, some content, a graphic element or video, base colors from your brand palette, a registration form and you’re all ready to launch. Browse through our template categories and then select the one that best fits your immediate needs and goals.
- Product & Services
- Bio & Portfolio
- Coming Soon
With Lander’s intuitive tool, you can create and test up to three different versions of each landing page simultaneously. That means you’ll be able to create different versions of your landing page under the same URL.
Simply drag and drop the elements you want to test, save your changes and let the A/B tests begin!
To start building your Landing Pages, just select the plan that best fits your needs and try it for 30 days absolutely for free, we won’t even ask for your credit card information.
Integrating my Lander Landing Page with Marketo
By integrating your Lander Landing Page form with your Marketo account you'll be able to automatically send your new leads captured on Lander to your email lists in Marketo.
First, you need to access the Dashboard of the Landing Page you want to integrate with Marketo. Next, scroll down the dashboard and look for the Integration section towards the bottom and select the Marketo option.
You’ll be asked for your Marketo’s Endpoint URL and Access Token, read on to learn how to get them. Keep in mind that the following steps can be performed only by a user with Marketo admin role.
Here’s how to do it:
1. In your Marketo account, go to Admin and click on Users & Roles, on the left.
2. Click on the Role tab (on top) and hit New Role.
3. In the Create New Role lightbox, type in a Role Name and go to Permissions (third box below). Check the option Access API and deselect the sub-options below, except Read-Only Lead, Read-Write Activity and Read-Write Lead. Next, press Create.
4. Now go to the tab Users and click on Invite New User. Provide a name and email address of the API only user, select the newly created role and tick the checkbox API Only. In the end, click on Invite.
5. You’ll now be required to create a custom application. Go to Admin → LaunchPoint and create a new service.
6. In the lightbox, enter a name and select an API Only user in the dropdown list below. Notice that only users that are API only are displayed. Hit Create to exit the lightbox and go to View Details to get the Client ID and Client Secret needed for your Lander – Marketo integration.
7. Finally, in order to find the Endpoint URL, go to Admin → Web Services and you’ll find it within the Rest API box. Copy that complete URL after "Endpoint".
Now that you have your Access Token and your Endpoint URL, go back to Lander and paste them into the Marketo integration lightbox. Hit Update and you’ll see a dropdown with your Marketo’s lists. Choose the one you want to send your leads to, and Save.
That’s it, now every new conversion on your landing page will be sent to your Marketo account.