- 100+ Landing Page Templates
- Industry's Best Page Builder
- Unlimited A/B Testing
- Sub-Accounts & Collaboration
Optimized Landing Pages at Scale
Using Instapage, Marketo users can build, test, and optimize advertising landing pages at scale, and automatically push converted leads into their Marketo database. Together Instapage and Marketo enable marketers to maximize ROI across the entire lead funnel.
For the first time, Marketo users can offer their landing page visitors a personalized, fully on-brand experience that will increase conversions across the entire customer journey.
Click here for additional information.
Doesn’t Marketo software have a landing page tool?
Yes. Many of the marketers who use Marketo automation software build and publish automated landing pages with lead collection forms. Marketo is a great all-in-one solution, but we’ve heard some marketers say they are unaware of the advertising potential and additional functionality a landing page platform like Instapage offers.
To clarify, let’s do a quick breakdown of marketing automation pages provided by Marketo versus the advertising landing pages from Instapage.
Marketing automation landing pages vs. advertising landing pages
Marketing automation landing pages are essentially forms displayed to an individual who has prior experience with your brand. They are often displayed as the result of a user clicking an email you've sent as part of a nurture campaign.
Advertising landing pages are used to convert your paid ad clicks into leads. These users top-of-funnel and have no prior experience with your brand.
These two types of landing pages solve very different problems and have different requirements.
Some key differences:
- A/B testing: Automation landing pages don’t need to be A/B tested because the conversion happens when the user clicks the email, not on the landing page. Advertising landing pages, on the other hand, are the moment of conversion for your ads and should therefore be A/B tested and optimized.
- Marketing cost: Automation landing pages often have no or marginal direct cost beyond the overall fee for your marketing automation solution. By contrast, advertising landing pages are directly tied to dollars because you pay for each visitor. Every visitor that does not click and convert is money left on the table.
See our blog post to understand a few pain points you may have experienced using Instapage and Marketo separately, and how the new integration effectively solves them.
Marketo's powerful marketing automation software helps marketers master the art & science of digital marketing to engage customers and prospects.
Click on any form inside the Instapage builder or go to the sub-account that you want to integrate with Marketo. You will be prompted to input your Marketo Client ID, the Client Secret and the Identity URL.
Here's how to get that information from your Marketo account.
Client ID and Client Secret
- Click on Launchpoint under the Integration header in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click the View Details link in the row associated with the Installed Service to be connected.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from the modal window that opens upon clicking the View Details link.
- Click on the Web Services link under the Integration header in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Copy the URL shown adjacent to the ‘Identity’ entry under the REST API heading in the main window.
That's it! Now you just have to choose your list, map your Instapage form fields to Marketo and your leads will automatically be sent to Marketo.
(Click Instapage + Marketo Integration Instructions link, above right, for a downloadable PDF version of these instructions.)