Drupal Module for Marketo
- Fetch data from Marketo
- Prefill Marketo/Non-Marketo
- Send automatic notifications
- Track the user behavior
Track and store the user behavior in Marketo system!
- Fetch data from Marketo and display on Drupal pages
- Prefill Marketo/Non-Marketo forms on Drupal website
- Send automatic notifications to users through Marketo
- Track the user behavior on the Drupal website
Marketo is one of the most preferred marketing automation platforms that help digital marketers to engage customers & prospects, and Drupal is a powerful CMS. When Drupal is your website backend and Marketo is your marketing automation platform, it is critical for both the systems to be seamlessly integrated for deeper customer insights.
To make this integration process simpler, time and cost effective, Grazitti has built a ‘Drupal-Marketo connector’ that adds marketing automation tracking capability to your Drupal website and seamlessly captures lead data during user registration via webform integration. Drupal-Marketo connector is a managed package used to sync the details of Drupal users to any Marketo instance.
With Grazitti’s Drupal Marketo Connector, you will be able to:
- Send targeted messages to all registered users in the form of email & push notifications
- Drive user engagement on your Drupal website
- Optimize the conversion rate of your website
- Manage the levels of engagement with your prospects
- Send notifications to users from your Drupal website via Marketo
- Map data through the Non-Marketo form to Marketo via field mapping
- Capture lead data and manage the lead flow in an efficient manner
Please read the instruction guide 'ReadMe' before installing.
You will get to know the basic requirements to use this plugin.