AdRoll Integration for Marketo
- Manage audiences & segments
- Add classification rules
- Automatically segment visitors
- See detailed analytics
FunnelEnvy's AdRoll Integration for Marketo connects your AdRoll retargeting segments to your Marketo marketing automation account, allowing you to add users to AdRoll segments on any web property with Marketo attributes to increase conversions.
With our integration, you can set up audiences and classification rules on lead attributes and associate them with AdRoll segments. Visitors who come to any page will be automatically added to the segment if they meet the classification criteria.
Deliver Relevant Ads with Data
More relevant ads increase clickthroughs, conversions and ultimately ROI. Retargeting alone can be very effective in brining your audience back, but with our AdRoll Marketo integration you can target visitors based on information you've already captured from them in marketo. For example you can create experiments that for visitors in a specific industry, above a certain lead score, or who have a certain job title.
FunnelEnvy will help configure and support the integration to make sure that it works for you.
Extend Marketo Everywhere
You're not limited to retargeting on Marketo landing pages. This integration works anywhere you can install AdRoll and our snippet - and let's you take advantage of Marketo data on all of your web properties.
No Coding Required
We use both AdRoll's and Marketo's API to create & manage segments, fetch attributes, classify the user and add them to a segment. A simple web-based interface lets you manage everything without writing a line of code.
Increase ROI and ROAS
By leveraging Marketo’s data and creating very specific AdRoll segments you can adjust your budgets and drive a higher Return on Investment and Return on Ad Spend.
The AdRoll Integration for Marketo will fetch attributes stored in Marketo associated with the currently browsing visitor, determine which audiences the visitor fits into, and add that user to the AdRoll segment associated with that user.
- Create complex audience classification rules based on Marketo attributes.
- Associate AdRoll segments with audiences through the user interface.
- Automatically adds a user to an AdRoll segment based on classification rules.
This integration is built on FunnelEnvy's BackStage platform where you will need to have an account.
- Since we use the Marketo API this integration requires Marketo Standard Edition or above
- You must have the Lead Tracking (Munchkin) snippet on the page(s) that you are running the experiment
- You will need to enter the Marketo REST or SOAP API credentials.
For more details please consult the setup guide.