SafeToSend® email validation
- Eliminate bouncing addresses
- Correct registration errors
- Remove spamtrap addresses
- Avoid deliverability problems
Beyond Email Validation!
Bouncing emails, spamtrap hits, stale lists, and damaged sender reputations – just a few of the reasons to utilize our SafeToSend® email validation service.
Undeliverable and harmful addresses can lead to blocking and blacklisting by ISPs. Even something as innocent as a typo on a registration form can mean a lost opportunity to connect with a valuable customer. Use FreshAddress’s SafeToSend to neutralize these threats with a bulletproof method of separating the good addresses from those that are not safe to email.
An All-in-One Solution
It’s time you get comprehensive protection against the costly fallout of problematic addresses. Unlike services that merely validate or verify addresses, our SafeToSend service ensures flawless list hygiene with a robust three-step screening process:
- CHECK each address to confirm the account actually exists and is accepting email.
- CORRECT typos and misspellings as well as syntax, format, and top-level domain errors.
- PROTECT your list from damaging (but deliverable) addresses including spamtraps, honeypots, frequent spam complainers, role accounts, disposable domains, malicious entries, and bogus addresses.
The payoff of this thorough list scrubbing is substantial: An increased supply of the safe, deliverable addresses you need to drive higher response rates and more profitable campaigns.
You can even use SafeToSend to catch and correct registration errors in real time—before they enter your marketing database. Whether you need ongoing services or periodic list cleaning, there’s an implementation option that’s right for your budget and application requirements.