Engage AU | Mobile Engagement Solutions
- Marketo Integrated SMS
- Two Way and Interactive SMS
- Delivery Receipts
- Volume Messaging Solutions
We are one of the most experienced providers of business to business mobile solutions in APAC offering two-way SMS communication services straight from your Marketo instance.
At Engage Australia, we are passionate about providing unique engagements between you and your customers, employees and partners. We can help with ensuring that your communications mix is complete and ahead of everyone else with interactive mobile engagement using our latest platform Engage or our SMS API's.
You can fully embrace the power of mobile as a multi-channel tool, ensuring personal and meaningful engagement every time.
Innovative – Customer communication to drive revenue and loyalty
Personalised– Target individuals through tailored messaging
Measurable – Track, analyse and report on campaign ROI
The open rate of SMS is - 98%
SMS that are read within three minutes - 90%
Average response time for a SMS - 90 seconds
Purchasing as a result of a relevant SMS - 64%
We are proud to be an active member of the Communications Alliance and ADMA, influencing strategy and thought leadership through stakeholder engagement
We are an approved supplier to the New South Wales, Victorian and Queensland Governments, and have been appointed to a Panel for supply of Mobile Services to the Commonwealth of Australia by the Federal Government.
Engage AU SMS integrates with Marketo -
Six easy steps;
- Webhook is triggered within Marketo to send an SMS message. The web hook request hits the Engage Builder.
- Builder adds Marketo LeadID (and any other data) to the Builder database and cleans the mobile number.
- Builder sends the message to the end user.
- The end user replies to the message which is picked up by the Engage HTTPS relay and forwarder to the Engage Builder.
- Engage Builder pulls the Marketo LeadID from the Builder datebase.
- Engage Builder updates Marketo database using stored LeadID.