Workbench Data Optimizer Marketo Integration
- Match & append with D&B data
- Lead form enrichment
- Real-time data refreshes
- 265M companies/77M contacts
Dun & Bradstreet Data Management Connector for Marketo enables you to integrate Marketo data directly with Workbench Data Optimizer, a secure, cloud-based data services platform that helps you unlock the value in the data you already have. Workbench allows you to assess the quality of your Marketo Lists and Smart Lists, then cleanse and enrich that data so you go to market with the most accurate and complete information on your targets, resulting in better campaigns and lead scoring.
It enables data validation, normalization, and enhancement into the flow of inbound form data, so you can drive higher conversion rates on your Marketo landing pages by requiring fewer fields in your forms. With Workbench, marketers can leverage D&B rich depository of 77M contacts to find new contacts at all levels in an organization based on specific job function.
With Workbench Data optimizer, you can:
- Normalize, standardize and correct dirty data submitted in Marketo forms – in real-time.
- Enhance data quality to maximize your ROI with Marketo
- Improve segmentation and scoring to generate higher quality leads
- Shorten web forms to increase conversion
- Identify decision makers by role to execute targeted campaigns
Add in key firmographic details like industry, company size, revenue and the Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® number.
Workbench Data Optimizer connector for Marketo enables users of Marketo’s marketing automation platform to further enhance email targeting activities, drive higher response rates, and increase campaign ROI by enriching their prospect and lead data with D&B’s business insight.
Get Connected in Just 4 Steps:
1. Enter your credentials
2. Select the source object to pull data from
3. Select the destination object to map D&B data to
4. Select confidence code and optional match grade