Docalytics for Marketo
- 'In-content' Lead Capture
- Analytics & Prospect Tracking
- 'In-session' Progressive Forms
- Content & Lead Scoring
Capture 4-10X more leads from your gated content
Docalytics benefits Marketo customers across both large and small companies alike by providing three key enhancements to Marketo's existing solution set:
Docalytics provides marketers with more flexibility in how they can use Marketo Forms:
- Our full Marketo Integration allows lead form / conversion / interactivity opportunities within PDF content, resulting in more leads captured compared to standard landing pages.
- Marketers no longer have to assume their content is engaging. Docalytics provides individual level "engagement scoring" to bring added intelligence to Marketo lead scoring & helps marketers understand how different audiences/segments consume various content offers across different channels, to better optimize content performance and promotion.
- Docalytics for Sales enhances a sales teams access to centralized content from MKTO, their inbox, CRM, or social messaging sites like LinkedIn to provide sales enhanced tracking capabilities. The solution also gives marketers direct insight into what collateral is contributing to a company's sales.
The Docalytics integration with Marketo allows Marketo users to dive deeper into prospect's behavior as they view documents on the Docalytics platform. Additional data that is made available includes:
- Document views are listed as web page visits in a lead's Activity Log. Both known and anonymous leads are tracked.
- New leads captured within Docalytic's inline forms are pushed to Marketo either as new leads or merged with existing information.
- An engagement score is added to the Marketo lead that classifies how engaged the lead was across all the documents they viewed in the Docalytics system.
- A full engagement report is available for lead via a link. The engagement report includes the following:
- A list of all documents that lead has viewed
- How much time was spent in each document, down to the page level
- Heat map information for lead's mouse movement for desktop browsers
- Social shares for each document, and where it happened within the document