- Webhooks Append Automatically
- SOAP API Marketo Integration
- Most Accurate Data
- New Contacts Identified
DiscoverOrg is the leading global sales and marketing intelligence tool used by over 2,000 of the world’s fastest growing companies to accelerate growth. The company itself has been named an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company six times. DiscoverOrg’s award-winning solutions provide a constant stream of accurate and actionable company, contact, and buying intelligence that can be used to find, connect with, and sell to target buyers more effectively – all integrated into the leading CRM and Marketing Automation Tools in the market. DiscoverOrg’s team of over 250 researchers refreshes every data point at minimum every 60 days – ensuring customers reach the right buyers with the right message at the right time.
Marketo Webhooks sends or receives data between systems and allows you to fill out contact profiles with detailed information using the email as a connector.
Click here for more information about Webhook from Marketo
The webhook lives on the backend of Marketo and is not a function the users will be able to see as it runs automatically based on Smart Campaigns & Triggers. Once the webhook detects a match to DiscoverOrg (email or Company, First Name & Last Name) it will capture the additional data, based on field mapping, for the record and make it available in Marketo.
It will append any time the action is performed in Marketo.
- For example, every time a record with title = VP AND Information Technology, assign list X.
Matching Personal Email Addresses
- If a contact is not in the database, DiscoverOrg can also provide a match for firmographic based on email domain.
- DiscoverOrg will not attempt to match on personal email domains, but a match could be found if first name, last name, and company name are present.
- If either First Name, Last Name or Company Name are not present for a record that does not have a corporate email address, a match cannot be found.
The webhook will need to be configured once by a Marketo Administrator (user is required to be a DiscoverOrg administrator as well). Once configured, the webhook will fire every time moving forward as long as it meets the Campaign Trigger.