Certain Event Platform
- Marketo Integration
- Activity in Sales Insight
- Event Intelligence
- Online Registration
Certain is the enterprise event management platform for marketers to integrate events into a cross-channel marketing strategy, accelerate the buying cycle and deliver real ROI. Certain delivers a deeper view of your attendee organizations to efficiently plan, implement, promote, and bring events into the revenue cycle. Stakeholders at every level will realize more business value from their events by utilizing the best practices and innovative tools built into the Certain solution.
Certain delivers operational value, attendee value, and financial value to your events.
Capabilities of the Certain platform include:
- Marketing Automation integration
- Highly-customizable registration and landing pages
- Total branding control
- Mobile event apps
- Collaboration, planning and budgeting tools
- Speaker and session management
- Personalized attendee experience
- Integrated Google Analytics
- Social marketing tools
- Payment processing (PCI compliant)
- Salesforce integration
- Self-scheduled and matched 1-to-1 meetings
- Advanced data capture and reporting
Certain integrates with Marketo to deliver everything you need to plan, execute, and maximize the results of your events. With Certain, you’ll gain a deeper view of your customers by combining insight from in-person events with the data you already capture through Marketo to accelerate the buying cycle.
- Capture valuable attendee insights - Rich attendee data collected throughout the event lifecycle is shared with Marketo
- Deliver insights to sales and marketing – Attendee profiles, engagement activities, and interests help you capture interesting moments.
- Engage your attendees – Demographic, firmographic, and behavioral data from Marketo is brought into Certain to design events that are targeted and personalized to your attendees’ interest.
- Bridge the chasm between marketing and events – No more losing sight of prospects once they leave the digital space for your physical event.
- Increase attendee engagement with mobile – Gain the insight you need to better understand your attendees and where they are in the buying process.
- Analyze in real time – Just as your digital campaigns are more easily tied back to revenue in marketing automation, events can be measured in the same way.
How it works:
- Build segmented target lists in Marketo and import into Certain
- Register attendees in Certain and update/create leads in Marketo
- Custom mapping of Certain standard and custom profile fields to Marketo standard and lead field
- Integrate profile, engagement and interest data captured in Certain back to Market
- Pre-populate data from Marketo into Certain and use progressive profiling during registration to learn more about your attendees.
- Track attendee interests based on session registration and attendance
- Improve lead scoring and create more effective lead nurturing campaigns based on what you learn from Certain
- Change Marketo program status for leads and trigger additional Marketo campaign flow steps, such as scoring, alerts, or synchronization to CRM
- Track the degree and quality of engagement for each event participant to update behavioral scores in Marketo
- Tag event activities with one or more company-defined areas of interest, and score leads based on an attendee’s level of interest in each area