Flight by Canto SaaS Digital Asset Management
- Store Brand Assets inthe Cloud
- Send & Share Large Media Files
- Enterprise Strength + AD & SSO
- Import from Box,Dropbox,GDrive
Simplify team collaboration with all of your files and conversations in one place. Flight is the best place for teams to organize, find, and share files using unlimited, custom-branded portals.
Sync with existing Box, Dropbox and Google Drive accounts to easily organize and share images, videos, audio files, documents, presentations and more in with unlimited folders and albums.
Access files form any device to work from anywhere and collaborate with built-in communication and notification tools. Send large files with direct download or collection links instead of emailing large attachments.
Flight is a secure, cloud digital asset management solution that works with all common file types. Making it easy to upload, organize, find, collaborate, download, and share your brand assets, creative files, office documents, sales collateral, digital photos, graphic designs, videos and more. All from unlimited, custom branded interface.
Flight by Canto provides you with the tools to:
- Organize your files with unlimited folders and albums, or even assign the same asset to multiple folders or albums. We only count the space for the file once!
- Full screen previews for common file types, including PDF, PSD, AI, TIFF, EPS, PNG, JPEG, MPEG, MP4, MOV, AVI and more
- Find media easily with search, filtering, folders, albums, fullscreen previews, keywords, tags, comments, user mentions and more.
- Share large media files with secure links that save time and avoid bandwidth drain. Sharing files is incredibly easy via Box.com, DropBox, Facebook, Google Drive, InDesign, Pinterest, Twitter, Vimeo, Wordpress, and YouTube.
- Create your own personalized portal with custom logo and branded colors to the UI.
- Upon upload, Flight automatically extracts file information (metadata), and assigns it to a smartalbum based on file types so you can quickly switch between images, videos, audio, documents, presentations and more.