- Quick set up is customizable
- Detailed data for calls
- Inbound calls linked to leads
- Custom mappings of fields
Phone calls are critical to track to understand the true performance of your campaigns. CallTrackingMetrics provides tracking phone numbers to track all of your various advertising channels. Numbers are available in over 60 countries in local or toll free formats.
As calls come into those numbers, they are associated to the correct advertising channel and through the integration with Marketo, they can be sent into Marketo as a lead.
In addition, Marketo forms integrate seamlessly with CallTrackingMetrics forms, so that leads can be instantly connected via phone to your sales team.
- Direct connection between the two systems using API role allows for easy, instant set up.
- Set up parameters to only send calls over a certain duration of seconds as leads.
- As calls come in, they will appear in Marketo associated to the correct lead.
- Leads are cross referenced with calls and associated website visit using email address and Munchkin ID to ensure an exact match.
- In CallTrackingMetrics, each call will have direct link to the lead in Marketo for easy switching back and forth between systems.
- The creation of one or more custom objects in Marketo allows CallTrackingMetrics to share additional details about each call.
- Customize the information that is sent into Marketo for each call by custom mapping fields of data from CallTrackingMetrics to fields associated with your custom object(s) in Marketo. For example, you could send the Agent Name, Spotted Keywords, Call Recording Link or Visitor IP address with your call details into Marketo.
- Integrate Marketo forms with CallTrackingMetrics, allowing your sales team to be instantly connected via phone with form leads.
The integration can be set up in minutes and offers a variety of ways to customize the sync of information to ensure that you are able to get a real sense of how your campaigns are performing and drill into the detail you need about your calls.
Tracking clicks and online conversions is only part of the picture. To understand the true performance of your marketing, you have to factor phone calls into the equation.
CallTrackingMetrics' integration with Marketo automatically shares lead information with Marketo when a new phone call is received via your website and we cross check to make sure the caller does not already exist in the system, using the unique Munchkin ID.
The integration provides a variety of customization options by giving you the ability to create custom objects in Marketo that can be associated with your leads. These custom objects contain critical information about your calls such as the call recording, the transcription, the agent that took the call, notes entered for the call, and conversion information.
All of this information rolls over to your Marketo reporting so that you always know how your Marketo-powered campaigns are affecting phone calls.