- Easy to Use
- Share and Access your Content
- Mobile Access
- Secure File Sharing
Box provides a secure, scalable content sharing and collaboration platform that both users and IT love and adopt, including 92% of the Fortune 500. Box's dynamic, flexible content management solution empowers users to share and access content from anywhere, while providing IT enterprise-grade security and oversight into how content moves within their organizations.
Watch this webinar to learn more about how customers, like CornerStone OnDemand, are using Box and Marketo to break down geographical and departmental sylos in global marketing organizations to increase collaboration, coordination, and maintain consistency around marketing campaigns and messaging.
Does your creative marketing team store their images and marketing assets in Box? Now you can access the assets you store in Box directly from inside your instance of Marketo.
Box for Marketo provides marketers access to their Box files directly from Marketo. Creating forms and landing pages in Marketo is even easier with direct access to the artwork, images, and files you’ve stored and organized in Box.
Box for Marketo is available for all Box and Marketo users. To start accessing your Box files now follow the steps below.
1. From the Design Studio click “Images and Files”
2. Click “New” and in the drop down menu select "Grab Images from Web."
3. From the new window that opens select your "Save In" Folder and the "Box" radio button.
5. A new window will open asking you to log in to your Box account.
6. After logging in, go back to Marketo and select which Box folder to grab files from. Click next.
7. Select the thumbnail of the image(s) you want and click import.
Eager to check out what the integration looks like? Check it out in this screenshot!