Shopify Integration by Bedrock Data
- Bi-directional, real-time sync
- Deep connector integration
- Configurable workflow rules
- Rapid deployment
You can achieve the following with a Marketo-Shopify integration:
- Sync Shopify Contacts over to Marketo.
- Trigger marketing automation campaigns in Marketo from data coming from Shopify.
- Full control over which data will sync in our easy-to-use, modern user interface.
- Limit which records should sync using a Bedrock Data workflow.
You can also connect and integrate more than just 2 systems using Bedrock Data, so if you're using a CRM, finance or support application on top of your Marketo, you can connect that data as well in the same integration and configure the syncing with your Bedrock field mappings.
Lastly, Bedrock Data integrations are affordable. Please check out our pricing page for our pricing options.
The Marketo - Shopify integration from Bedrock Data allows users to sync Shopify contacts to Marketo and keeps those records up to date as data changes in Shopify.
Your field mappings are configurable right in the Bedrock UI. You're also able to limit which records should sync between Marketo and Shopify using a simple Bedrock workflow.
We also invite you to check out our Marketo Power User Series featuring interviews and best practices from 20+ Marketo Power Users: https://www.bedrockdata.com/marketo-power-users