- Bi-directional, real-time sync
- Deep connector integration
- Configurable workflow rules
- Rapid deployment
Bedrock Data lets you setup and configure a bi-directional integration between Marketo and Close.io. This integration automates data transfer between your systems, and runs in near real-time (every 5 minutes by default). Best of all, Bedrock Data takes just a few minutes to setup and configure -- no code or consulting required. In fact, you can just get started without even seeing a demo or talking to us. Give it a try!
Because the integration is bi-directional, you can achieve the following integration points:
- Sync Marketo Leads and Lead Activities from Marketo to Close.io CRM as new Leads and Contacts. All custom fields in Close.io and Marketo are supported and can sync.
- Sync Close.io Leads, Contacts and Opportunity data from Close.io over to Marketo.
- Full control over which data will sync in our easy-to-use, modern user interface.
- Trigger marketing automation campaigns in Marketo from data coming from Close.io.
- Limit which records should sync using a Bedrock Data workflow.
You can also connect and integrate more than just 2 systems using Bedrock Data, so if you're using a financial or support application on top of your marketing and CRM system, you can connect that data as well in the same integration and configure the syncing with your Bedrock field mappings.
Lastly, Bedrock Data integrations are affordable! Please check out our pricing page here for our pricing options.
The Marketo - Close.io integration from Bedrock Data allows users to sync Marketo Leads to Close.io Leads and Contacts.
You can also sync data back to Marketo from Close.io: all custom fields supported and you can sync data from the Close.io Lead, Contact and Opportunity. Your field mappings are configurable right in the Bedrock UI. You're also able to limit which records should sync between Marketo and Close.io using a Bedrock workflow.
All in all, this integration only takes a few minutes to setup and configure, depending on how many fields that you have to map.
If you'd like to talk with us about the integration, please request a follow-up discussion here: https://www.bedrockdata.com/contact-us.