Zoho CRM Integration
- Bi-directional, real-time sync
- Deep connector integration
- Configurable workflow rules
- Rapid deployment
You can achieve the below with the integration:
- Sync Marketo Leads and Lead Activities from Marketo to Zoho CRM as new Leads. All custom fields supported.
- Sync Zoho CRM Leads, Contacts and data from related Zoho Accounts and Potentials over to Marketo.
- Push Marketo interesting moments to Zoho for sales rep visibility
- Full control over which data will sync in our easy-to-use, modern user interface.
- Trigger marketing automation campaigns in Marketo from data coming from Zoho CRM.
- Limit which records should sync using a Bedrock Data workflow.
You can also connect and integrate more than just 2 systems using Bedrock Data, so if you're using a financial or support application on top of your marketing and CRM system, you can connect that data as well in the same integration and configure the syncing with your Bedrock field mappings.
Lastly, Bedrock Data integrations are affordable. Please check out our pricing page for our easy monthly pricing options.
Paradigm4, makers of innovative array-based database SciDB, use Bedrock Data to integrate their sales and marketing teams using Marketo and Zoho CRM.
“Integrating Marketo with Zoho CRM enabled us to sync key pieces of data between marketing and sales — more than just the standard lead information. Without Bedrock, our sales teams wouldn’t know when a lead was researching our products on our website or clicking through on an email campaign. Now we instantly notify the sales team when there's urgency in a deal.” Bill Kantor, VP Sales and Marketing, Paradigm4, Inc.
The Marketo - Zoho CRM integration from Bedrock Data allows users to sync Marketo leads and lead activities to Zoho CRM as Leads and keeps those records up to date as data changes in Marketo (both leads and contacts will be kept up to date.
You can also sync data back to Marketo from Zoho CRM leads, contacts, accounts, invoices and potentials: all custom entity fields supported. Your field mappings are configurable right in the Bedrock UI. You're also able to limit which records should sync between Marketo and Zoho CRM using a Bedrock workflow.
We also invite you to check out our Marketo Power User Series featuring interviews and best practices from 20+ Marketo Power Users: https://www.bedrockdata.com/marketo-power-users