- Bi-Directional, real-time sync
- Deep connector integration
- Configurable workflow rules
- Rapid deployment
The integration stands out based on empowering marketing power users to be able to control the integration via our user interface.
- Sync Marketo Leads and Lead Activities from Marketo to NetSuite CRM as Leads (individuals) or Leads (companies) and Contacts. All custom fields supported.
- Sync NetSuite Contacts, Leads, Prospect and Customers over to Marketo.
- Full control over which data will sync in our easy-to-use, modern user interface.
- Trigger marketing automation campaigns in Marketo from data coming from your NetSuite.
- Limit which records should sync using a Bedrock Data workflow.
You can also connect and integrate more than just 2 systems using Bedrock Data, so if you're using a financial or support application on top of your marketing and CRM system, you can connect that data as well in the same integration and configure the syncing with your Bedrock field mappings.
Lastly, Bedrock Data integrations are affordable. Please check out our pricing page here for our pricing options.
The NetSuite - Marketo integration from Bedrock Data allows users to sync Marketo leads and lead activities to NetSuite as Leads (individuals) or Companies (Leads) with Contacts nested underneath.
You can sync data back to Marketo from NetSuite Leads, Contacts, Prospects and Customers: all custom entity fields supported. Your field mappings are configurable right in the Bedrock UI. You're also able to limit which records should sync between Marketo and NetSuite using a Bedrock workflow.
You can also push interesting moments from Marketo to make visible to your sales team using NetSuite.
We also invite you to check out our Marketo Power User Series featuring interviews and best practices from 20+ Marketo Power Users: https://www.bedrockdata.com/marketo-power-users